ISC’s team of Engineering Recruiters is partnering with a large, global Chemical company to identify an experienced and innovative Plant Manager.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for managing, coaching, and leading the Plant personnel for multiple departments. The right candidate will focus on ensuring the production facility operates smoothly and efficiently while meeting all quality control and safety standards. Exceptional, fun, and highly collaborative company to work for with exciting products!
Plant Manager – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 7 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 10 direct reports
• Must have experience in the Chemical industry
• PLC programming, ERP/MRP, Hazmat shipping, Six Sigma, and Lean manufacturing experience
• Extremely hands-on management skills, desire to take ownership, technically proficient, highly driven, proven decision-making abilities, and ability to communicate with all levels
• Positive and enthusiastic “out of the box” thinker with a strong desire to grow!
Plant Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $150,000+, depending upon experience
• Annual bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Vacation, PTO
• Exciting work environment with extremely low turnover rate!
Plant Manager – Here’s the basics:
• Meet goals and deadlines by developing and implementing strategies and procedures, as well as process improvement
• Coordinate among various departments including sales, production, packaging, shipping/receiving, and warehouse to manage production personnel, schedules, and development of packaging design
• Improve the efficiency of manpower and materials, product and packaging quality, existing procedures, and identify bottlenecks to eliminate them
• Lead and direct cost and operational improvement projects, while assisting with the plant financial budget, to ensure the plant is producing the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost
• Monitor equipment/processes and arrange repairs/replacements as necessary
• Draft and enforce plant policies, procedures, regulations, and programs
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment, ensure all OSHA standards are compliant, and identify and eliminate safety hazards
• Develop and coach direct reports, develop a sense of accountability, and must be open to allow employees ideas to be heard
• Travel up to 25%
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned Plant Manager with Chemical industry experience – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.