ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a leading Investment Firm / Multi-Family Office on an Operations Associate role. The firm prides themselves on high touch relationships with their clients and a supportive, collaborative team environment. They embrace a culture where every employee is valued, has a voice, and makes a noticeable impact.
The firm partners with UHNW individuals/families, endowments and foundations and specializes in providing informed decisions in all financial areas – investments, tax/estate planning, philanthropy and next generation education.
Operations Associate Requirements- Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related major/minor.
• Direct work experience in accounting and/or investment operations.
• Experience and knowledge in accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Word.
• We’re seeking a candidate who has a desire to further their career in financial operations with strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively.
Operations Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Tremendous opportunity for continued growth and professional development with regular interaction with Partners/C level.
• Collaborative culture and fun, energetic team atmosphere.
• Well managed and growing organization with an excellent reputation.
• Flexibility and work/life balance are the ‘norm’ and welcomed.
Operations Associate Responsibilities:
• Manage account reconciliations in both accounting and reporting software.
• Oversee and monitor daily account maintenance and account balance management.
• Prepare expense reports for clients.
• Partner with in house and external tax professional on tax related items.
• Arrange trade approvals and oversee distribution of stock, this includes tracking tax lots ad cost basis.
• Oversee multiple Excel schedules including client mortgage, insurance, loans, charitable giving, cost basis, account fees.
• Manage preparations of new account forms, investment subscription documents, issue questionnaires and other documents, as well as partnering with clients on obtaining signatures.
• Prepare letters of authorization.
• Partner with colleagues on weekly reports and wires.
• Aircraft accounting for clients.
• Opportunities to manage projects on an ongoing basis.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask
us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Investment Operations Professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?