ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a leading Investment Firm on an Operations Associate role. The firm prides themselves on high touch relationships with their clients and a supportive, collaborative team environment. They embrace a culture where every employee is valued, has a voice, and makes a noticeable impact.
The firm partners with UHNW individuals/families, endowments and foundations and specializes in providing informed decisions in all financial areas – investments, tax/estate planning, philanthropy, and next generation education.
Operations Associate Requirements- Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related major/minor.
• Direct work experience in accounting and/or investment operations.
• Experience and knowledge in accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Word.
Operations Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Highly visible opportunity to Senior management.
• Collaborative culture and fun, energetic team atmosphere.
• Professionally managed and growing organization with an excellent reputation.
• Flexibility and work/life balance are the ‘norm’ and welcomed.
• Utilizes our portfolio accounting software and audits client accounts to ensure that they are
Operations Associate Responsibilities:
• Manage account reconciliations in both accounting and reporting software.
• Oversee and monitor daily account maintenance and account balance management.
• Processes and tracks all client paperwork.
• Manages client cash management requests, including transfer of assets, wires, change of address, check requests are done efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with compliance.
• Works with the Firm’s CRM (Salesforce) to ensure client information is accurate. Prepare expense reports for clients.
• Partner with in house and external tax professional on tax related items.
• Arrange trade approvals and oversee distribution of stock, this includes tracking tax lots ad cost basis.
• Oversee multiple Excel schedules including client mortgage, insurance, loans, charitable giving, cost basis, account fees.
• Manage preparations of new account forms, investment subscription documents, issue questionnaires and other documents, as well as partnering with clients on obtaining signatures.
• Prepare letters of authorization.
• Opportunities to manage projects on an ongoing basis.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Investment Operations Professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?