Did you know that Gallup’s research revealed that about one in 10 people possess the talent to manage?
Though many people are endowed with some of the necessary traits, few have the unique combination of talent needed to help a team achieve excellence in a way that significantly improves a company’s performance.
How to recognize a great manager?
What makes a great manager? What are the traits and characteristics of a great manager?
Gallup has found that great managers have the following talents:
- They motivate and engage employees
- They drive outcomes and have the ability to overcome adversity
- They create a culture of clear accountability
- They build relationships that create trust, open dialogue and full transparency
- They make decisions based on productivity, not politics.
Source - Read More at: hrtechweekly.com