ISC’s Financial Services Recruitment team is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Investment Firm with a strong presence in the US and Europe. The organization is looking for an Office Manager to join Seattle Office.
Excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative, growing organization that fosters a team environment. The Office Manager will be an integral part of the Seattle team and highly visible to the Managing Director and Partner level locally, as well as across all office nationally.
The Office Manager position is primarily responsible for maintaining office services and streamlining operations and procedures across multiple departments.
Office Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Six years of related professional work experience
• Proficient in MSOffice Suite
• Experience working in a highly confidential environment
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with excellent organizational abilities
• Deadline oriented nature with a keen eye for detail
• Salesforce experience preferred
Office Manager Rewards:
• Collaborative culture within a growing company
• Ability to contribute in a meaningful manner to the overall growth of the company
• Serve as the company ambassador for visitors
• Competitive compensation package with potential yearly bonus and excellent benefits
Office Manager Core Responsibilities:
• Oversee daily operations ensuring office items are stocked and conference rooms are ready
• Answer phone, screen, and direct calls to appropriate parties
• Interface with building management regarding maintenance needs
• Cultivate relationships with vendors, coordinate internal and external resources
• Provide administrative support to three Managing Directors
• Business travel responsibilities: coordinating schedules, arranging air and hotel accommodations
• Manage calendars, schedule calls and meetings
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name.