ISC’s team of Operations and Sales Recruiters is partnering with a large, global Chemical company to identify an experienced and innovative National Operations Manager.
The National Operations Manager with be responsible for providing operational support to 13 retail stores throughout the United States. The right candidate will focus on establishing and maintaining the distribution network, managing operations, developing staff, and maximizing profitability. Exceptional and fun company to work for with exciting products!
National Operations Manager – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of regional/national experience managing retail stores in a chemical, hobby, hardware, or building supply environment; global experience a plus
• Sales background, but no direct sales with this role
• Experience using Business Intelligence Software
• Exceptional project management, analytical, continuous improvement skills
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude is a must!
National Operations Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $100,000-150,000
• Annual bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Vacation, PTO
• Exciting, fun work environment with extremely low turnover rate!
National Operations Manager – Here’s the basics:
• Oversee the operations of all locations nationwide
• Provide strong leadership, ensure training is correct, manage staff issues, and administer performance reviews/rewards
• Establish and monitor KPIs, while overseeing P&L for each location
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with all branch personnel, as well as cross-departmentally at corporate
• Become the subject matter expert for products shipping to national retail locations
• Ensure regulations and standards compliance
• Travel 75% first year, 50% after that
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned National Operations Manager – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.