ISC’s team of Texas Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established bank company with a strong presence throughout Greater Austin Market. They have been extremely successful in serving the area through high-touch relationship mortgage, strong financial position, and community commitment.
Due to continued growth, the Retail Banking team is looking for an additional Mortgage Loan Closer in Austin, TX.
Mortgage Loan Closer: Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 3 years of Mortgage experience, specifically within Mortgage Loan Closing.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Knowledge of working with Retail Mortgage closing.
• Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA and Re-Fi’s loans.
• Knowledge and competency with Freddie Mac and Client program guidelines.
• Knowledge of Technology-working with closing systems and tools.
Mortgage Closer: Role Rewards, if you qualify for this opportunity the firm offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Phenomenal culture and team environment, they are a passionate group who is looking to bring on a dedicated key player who will have the opportunity to make an impact.
• Flexibility and work/life balance.
Mortgage Closer Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics): Manage individual pipeline checking for quality, compliance, service levels within closings.
• Compiles loan documentation and ensures that all conditions and requirements for closing are met.
• Prepares and routes closing document packages to appropriate destinations.
• Maintains document mailing/conversation log, and commission disbursement and funding registers.
• Ensures warehouse files arrive in central office within one business day of funding.
• Identify and review problem files and take corrective action to facilitate funding; inform manager on status of problem files, requesting assistance if necessary.
For Consideration, please send resumes directly to Lisa Finch,
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 referral fees for referrals that result in a hire. If you know someone who may be a fit, please send their name/info to Lisa Finch. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name unless directed otherwise.