ISC’s team of Mortgage and Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Mortgage company with a strong presence throughout Southwest Region of the US. They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship mortgage, strong financial position, and community commitment.
Due to continued growth, the Retail Banking team is looking for an additional Mortgage Loan Closer in Albuquerque, NM.
Mortgage Loan Closer– Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 3 years of Mortgage experience, specifically within Mortgage Loan Closing.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Knowledge of working with Retail Mortgage closing.
• Knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA and Re-Fi’s loans.
• Knowledge and competency with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae program guidelines.
• Knowledge of Technology-working with closing systems and tools.
Mortgage Closer Role Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity the firm offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Phenomenal culture and team environment, they are a passionate group who is looking to bring on a dedicated key player who will have the opportunity to make an impact.
• Flexibility and work / life balance.
Mortgage Closer Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics):
• Manage individual pipeline checking for quality, compliance, service levels within closings.
• Verify Closing Disclosure meets all federal requirements.
• Ensure closing adhere to lock confirmation, loan approval, and program guidelines.
• Communication with Lawyers, Applicants, Closing Agents, and Vendors.
• Verify Closing Disclosure meets all federal guidelines.
• Occasional local travel as needed.
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send referral name and contact information if possible to . All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.