ISC’s team of Chemical Recruiters is partnering with a leading, cutting edge industrial coatings manufacturer to identify an experienced Master Formulation Chemist.
This position is located approximately 40 miles northwest of city center.
The Master Chemist will be responsible for new product development, while researching new materials and evaluating competitor products. Exceptional and innovative company to work for with excellent advancement opportunities!
Master Chemist – Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering; Polymer or Paint Chemistry is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of formulating industrial coatings or adhesives experience
• Proven product development experience
• Strong understanding of polymer chemistry from day to day formulation work
• Field technical service experience preferred
Master Chemist – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience
• Bonus opportunity
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Holiday, Life Insurance, and Profit Sharing
• Collaborative and positive work environment with growth opportunities!
Master Chemist – Here’s the basics:
• Utilize research, testing, and evaluating for new product development, as well as modifications of existing technology
• Review production results to make recommendations for improvement
• Extensive problem solving to find solutions to product formulations
• Work cross-departmentally to stay up to date on customer requirements and feedback
• Run trials at customers’ locations
• Provide management direction when necessary
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned Master Polymer Chemist – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Denise.