ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. on Marketing Associate role. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, rewarding office working within the Marketing team in a highly visible role to the Executive team. The Marketing Associate role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
Marketing Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience required, preferably in financial services.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Ambition and motivation to continue learning and growing professionally.
Marketing Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Culture is phenomenal. They’re a collaborative, passionate team and looking for a sharp and motivated candidate to join them. Friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Strong Growth Potential – The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Base salary is extremely strong with an excellent total compensation package.
Marketing Associate – Responsibilities – Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics:
• Manage daily tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
• Coordinate with the Marketing and Compliance teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
• Maintain organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
• Support Business Development teams with regard to Request for Proposal (RFP) responses.
• Update Salesforce to track new business and client prospects.
• Leverage MS Excel to generate ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain presentations in partnership with Compliance.
• Partner on both print and digital marketing initiatives.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Marketing candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.