ISC Real Estate Development & Construction Recruiting team is partnering with a thriving Real Estate Development & Construction Company to recruit candidates for a Manager of Acquisition and Development for Multifamily – LIHTC in the greater Alpharetta, GA area.
Requirements for Manager of Land Acquisition and Development – Multifamily – LIHTC – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
• 4+ years of experience in acquisition, development and finance for new construction for multifamily affordable housing for LIHTC.
• Prior experience with market rate transactions and closings for LIHTC development.
• Must have strong financial analysis skills.
• Experience in completing and submitting a LIHTC application and closing a LIHTC project.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret business and legal documents.
• Prior experience with internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and other valuation metrics.
• General understanding of real estate development.
• Self-driven, excellent communications both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, planning, decision making, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Manager of Land Acquisition and Development – Multifamily – LIHTC Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company will offer the below:
• Annual base salary – $80-$120K
• Bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Growth potential…the company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunity for long-term career growth.
Responsibilities for Manager of Land Acquisition and Development – Multifamily – LIHTC will:
• Identify land sites, purchase contract negotiations and rezoning / entitlements.
• Generate a pipeline of profitable deals.
• Determine market and financial feasibility for new real estate development and investment opportunities.
• Manage all aspects of financial transactions from initial underwriting, securing equity and debt financing through final funding and closing.
• Identify and underwrite new development opportunities.
• Ensure all documents are in compliance with the LIHTC program requirements and annual Qualified Allocation Plan.
• Prepare deal packages for potential equity and debt investors while evaluating financial terms.
• Review legal documents for consistency with previous agreements and current deals.
• Identify and build effective relationships with local, state and federal entities for projects.
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires for this position! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.