ISC’s team of Recruiters has been retained to identify a Sr. Maintenance Administrator / Coordinator in Tampa, FL for a property management company for single family rental homes.
Exceptional culture, benefits, and growth opportunities with a highly collaborative company!
Sr. Maintenance Administrator / Coordinator Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry / maintenance coordinator experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage a team.
- Experience working in a fast pace, high-growth company.
- Exuberates professionalism and confidentiality.
- Very good verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
Sr. Maintenance Administrator / Coordinator – our client offers:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Bonus potential
- Great benefits
- Rewarding culture
- Career growth
Sr. Maintenance Administrator / Coordinator – Responsibilities:
- Assist with requests / payments from tenants.
- Create work orders for maintenance issues, assign to vendors and follow up on status to ensure timely resolutions for residents.
- Assist with work order validation and assignment.
- Help manage tenant expectations regarding timing and scope of work to be done.
- Assist with invoice coding and processing.
- Assist with scheduling and tracking of maintenance technicians.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a Property Management Coordinator – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to