ISC Supply Chain Recruiting team is partnering with a growing Engineering and Technology Company to recruit candidates for a Logistics and Configuration Manager supporting Navy clients in the greater Washington, DC area.
This amazing opportunity allows someone to join a growing company with unlimited career opportunities and make an impact with the company.
Logistics and Confirmation Manager – Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Marine Transportation, Transportation and Logistics, Business Administration or related discipline preferred. MBA or MS degree in an analytical field a plus.
• PMP or DAWIA Level II or III Certification or equivalent a plus.
• Must have 2+ years of Navy Logistics and Navy Program Configuration Management experience.
• Security Clearance.
• Prior experience interacting with Government employees, systems engineers, hardware and software engineers, production and integrated Product Teams.
• 2+ years of experience with Product Support Management functions, including acquisition and supply support, outfitting, maintenance and readiness support, life cycle solutions, reliability, availability, and maintaining RAM Program Management and Analysis Human Integration Analysis or training.
• Experience with program management of major ACAT programs.
• Prior experience with the PPBE cycle and the Navy Modernization Process.
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Logistics and Configuration Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Bonus potential
• Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Paid time off and holidays.
Logistics and Configuration Manager Responsibilities:
• Provide Navy clients with strategic ideas to help them reach technical and data driven solutions.
• Manage configuration items for multiple Navy platforms with sound program management practices.
• Direct and coordinate program activities for logistics technology to ensure effective and economic support for manufacturing or servicing of products, systems or equipment.
• Ensure configuration items are correct, complete, and consistent with Government and contractual functional areas such as systems engineering, hardware and software engineering, autonomy engineering, production and Integrated Product Teams.
• Consult with customers, stakeholders, and functional peer groups to gain cooperation of others, when required.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to or call 888-974-0086.