ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters is partnering with a well-established Bank with a prominent presence along the Texas Gulf Coast. They have been extremely successful in serving their clients through client driven relationship banking, excellent financial position, and community commitment.
We are seeking candidates with a proven lending background who excels at developing new clients with a strength in relationship management. The role provides tremendous long-term growth, excellent support and resources and the ability for uncapped potential.
Loan Officer – Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 5 years of Banking experience, specifically within consumer, residential and small business lending.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Ideally within Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
• Knowledge of full loan process from point of origination to servicing.
• Knowledge of multiple loan products and structures.
Loan Officer Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity the firm offers:
• Competitive compensation package including base/bonus structure and benefits.
• Phenomenal culture and team environment, they are a passionate group who is looking to bring on a dedicated key player who will have the opportunity to make an impact.
Loan Officer Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics):
• Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the local market – growing and maintaining a profitable portfolio.
• Develop a complete understanding of client’s needs through meeting with and interviewing loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk. Analyzes personal and financial data to deepen current, profitable client relationships.
• Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs. Including, recommending products, coordinating loan approval/closings, negotiating terms and overall relationship management.
• Analyze financial statements and conducts preliminary cash flow analysis to determine feasibility of loan.
• Partner with Branch Manager to implement strategies, goals and plans.
For Consideration, Please Send Resumes directly to Lisa Finch.
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.