The ISC’s team of Banking Recruiters is working with a growing bank with a strong presence in the Dallas-Fort Worth market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving the area through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Loan Documentation Clerk to join their team. The role provides tremendous, long- term growth, excellent support, and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
We are looking for a strong Loan Documentation Clerk to support the Consumer Loan team by maintaining physical and digital loan files, processing payments, managing customer requests.
The role provides excellent support and resources with the ability for tremendous long-term growth.
• Assist within Consumer Loan department to support team as needed.
• Ensure all loan documentation was complete and properly stored (physically or digitally).
• Managing customer inquiring in a professional and efficient manner.
• Package completed loan files for audit.
• Verify and manage all areas of insurance claims from letters of guarantee, check endorsements, etc.)
• Generate Monthly Reporting to management.
• Process loan payments and requests for payments.
• Growing and well-established organization.
• Competitive compensation structure with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented bank.
• Education/Certification: High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience required: Loan documentation experience of 1 -2 years.
• Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail with a high level or organization.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Openly seeks to learn and grow.
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.