ISC’s team of Mortgage and Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Mortgage company with a strong presence throughout Southwest Region of the US. They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship mortgage, strong financial position, and community commitment.
Due to continued growth, the Retail Banking team is looking for an additional IT/Encompass Administrator in Albuquerque, NM.
IT/Encompass Administrator: Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of server hardware and networking required
• In-depth knowledge of mortgage workflows
• 3+ years of experience as an Encompass Administrator
• Skillsets in project management, business analysis, development, and testing for the advanced configuration and customization of the Loan Origination System (LOS) – Encompass
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
IT/Encompass Administrator: Role Rewards, if you qualify for this opportunity the firm offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Phenomenal culture and team environment, they are a passionate group who is looking to bring on a dedicated key player who will have the opportunity to make an impact.
• Flexibility and work / life balance.
IT/Encompass Administrator Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here’s the basics):
• Provide ongoing support for the Loan Origination System – Encompass
• Work closely with senior management to design and build solutions to improve business processes, increase efficiency, and maintain compliance
• Create and maintain project documentation, including project plans, business requirements, and process flows
• Contribute subject matter expertise and vision for the continuous improvement of the overall Mortgage technology systems roadmap
• Proactively identify opportunities for enhancements and automation of existing mortgage systems and processes
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 referral fees for referrals that result in a hire. If you know someone who may be a fit, please send their name/info to Lisa Finch. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name unless directed otherwise.