ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Investment Operations Associate to join their centralized team in their DE office.
The firm is looking for an Investment Operations Associate to join their centralized Investment Operations team in the Delaware office. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they expand.
The Investment Operations Associate will partner with the Client Servicing and Wealth Advisor teams to ensure client reporting is current and accurate. This individual will also be trained on Addepar, the firm’s investment management software, and become a product specialist
Operations Associate Requirements – To qualify, you must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5 to 10 years of general financial services experience. Ideally a base in Investment Operations.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel.
• The Operations role requires a candidate who is highly detail and data-oriented/metrics driven with solid critical thinking, organizational and analytical skills. Ideally, this person has a vested interest in technology, investment management and in providing operations solutions to a fast-paced/deadline-oriented team.
Operations Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team with a dynamic atmosphere. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Competitive base salary.
• Annual Bonus.
Operations Associate Responsibilities, continually expanding and changing, here are the basics;
• Partner with Wealth Advisory teams to ensure client data is complete and accurate for each client.
• Oversee team processes including delegating, reviewing, and approving, as well as monitoring support analysts.
• Creation and utilization of performance metrics.
• Setting up and maintaining client accounts and portfolios on the firm’s performance reporting platform.
• Working within Addepar on a daily/regular basis.
• Facilitating paperwork and cashiering transactions with separate account managers, limited partnerships, hedge and private equity funds.
• Collecting and updating fund estimates and actual valuations while ensuring accurate performance.
• Interacting with outside performance reporting vendor to troubleshoot reporting issues.
• Interacting with outside custodians on reporting issues.
• Ongoing project management and support. Continually working to improve processes and procedures.
• Opportunities to oversee team members, partner with other teams and collaborate on projects.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clement, , 888.866.6625.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Investment Operations professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind? Let Jaami Clement know at .