Our Client is a prominent Wealth Manager (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. Their clients include high net worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts and foundations.
The firm is looking for an Operations Associate to join their centralized Ops team in the Delaware office (Outside of Wilmington). The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
The Operations Associate will act as a generalist apart of the Operations Team supporting the firm’s Wealth Advisors and Ultra High Net Worth client base in multiple locations across the U.S. You’ll partner with the Client Servicing and Wealth Advisor teams to ensure client reporting is current and accurate. This individual will also be trained on Addepar, the firm’s investment management software, and become a product specialist.
Operations Associate Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 to 5 years of general financial services experience. Ideally a base in Investment Operations.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel.
• The Operations role requires a candidate with who is highly detail and data-oriented with solid critical thinking, organizational and analytical skills. Ideally, this person has a vested interest in technology, investment management and in providing operations solutions to a fast-paced team.
Operations Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below;
• Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth.
• Competitive base salary.
• Benefits are an extremely low cost to employee and family (!)
• Yearly Bonus.
Operations Associate Responsibilities, continually expanding and Changing, here are the basics;
• Partner with Wealth Advisory teams to ensure client data is complete and accurate for each client.
• Setting up and maintaining client accounts and portfolios on the firm’s performance reporting platform.
• Working within Addepar on a daily/regular basis.
• Facilitating paperwork and cashiering transactions with separate account managers, limited partnerships, hedge and private equity funds.
• Collecting and updating fund estimates and actual valuations while ensuring accurate performance.
• Interacting with outside performance reporting vendor to troubleshoot reporting issues.
• Interacting with outside custodians on reporting issues.
• Ongoing project management and support. Continually working to improve processes and procedures.
• Opportunities to partner with other teams and collaborate on projects.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Operations Associates and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?