ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients: Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments.
The firm is looking for a sharp Investment Operations Analyst to join their centralized Investment Operations team in their strategic Delaware office. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they expand.
The Investment Operations Analyst will partner with the Client Servicing and Wealth Advisory teams to ensure client reporting is current and accurate, as well as collaborate with fund managers and custodians. This individual will also be trained on Addepar, the firm’s investment management software, and become a product specialist
Operations Analyst Requirements – To qualify, you must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3 to 4 years of general financial services experience. Ideally a base in Investment Operations.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel.
• The Operations role requires a candidate who is highly detail and data-oriented/metrics driven with solid critical thinking, organizational and analytical skills. Ideally, this person has a vested interest in technology, investment management and in providing operations solutions to a fast-paced/deadline-oriented team while collaborating/communicating with a team and internal stakeholders.
Operations Analyst Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Collaborative, passionate, and dedicated team with a dynamic atmosphere. Excellent corporate culture and a friendly, fun and exciting place to work.
• Excellent Growth Potential: The Firm is rapidly growing and with that comes incredible opportunities for long-term career growth with a global RIA and Impact Investing expert.
• Competitive base salary and robust benefit package.
• Annual Bonus.
Operations Analyst Responsibilities, continually expanding and changing, here are the basics:
• Partner with Client Service team and firm custodians to execute requests and ensure client data is complete and accurate for each client.
• Process/Reconcile cashiering requests.
• Set up and maintain client accounts/portfolios on the firm’s performance reporting platform.
• Facilitate paperwork/transactions with separate account managers, limited partnerships, hedge and private equity funds.
• Collect/Update fund estimates and actual valuations while ensuring accurate performance.
• Interact with outside performance reporting vendor/custodians to troubleshoot reporting issues.
• Ongoing project management and support. Continually working to improve processes and procedures.
• Opportunities to oversee team members, partner with other teams and collaborate on projects.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clement, , 888.866.6625.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp up-and-coming Investment Operations professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind? Let Jaami Clement know at .