ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a forward-thinking Investment Group Team Coordinator to administer the Salesforce platform and support integration projects as they continue to expand and grow.
The Investment Group Team Coordinator opportunity is for an innovative professional who thrives in a team environment while providing project management support. This highly visible role is fast-paced and great for someone with 1 – 5 years of experience managing ongoing projects with a keen interest in investment management. This is ideal for someone who is proactive and capable of keeping self and others on task. This person will have the opportunity to work closely with the CIO of a global investment firm with opportunities for a broader role on the investment team.
Investment Group Team Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1- 5 years of work experience including some financial knowledge.
• Salesforce CRM experience (highly preferred).
• Interest in Impact Investments preferred – with strong interest in investment management strongly preferred.
• Highly proficient in Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Investment Group Team Coordinator Rewards:
• Tremendous long term growth opportunity and development with a thriving company.
• “Feeder” role into the Investment Team working closely with the CIO of a Global Investment firm.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
Investment Group Team Coordinator Responsibilities:
• As part of the Investment Group, this individual will spearhead the project of international team integration and manage process updates.
• Frequently facilitate department meetings, prepare mandatory materials and notes, and set agendas as required by senior management.
• Partner with the Marketing team to facilitate the distribution of all the Investment Group’s written announcements.
• Utilize Salesforce to interface international stakeholders and manage the communication among the networks.
• Collaborate with the Research Administrator to manage the Environmental, Social and Governance and Impact data reporting.
• Liaise processes and procedures on international members integration and organizational updates.
• Support the senior managers including the Chief Investment Officer by managing the calendar, expenses, budgets, professional developments expenses, travel arrangements, meetings and conferences, and review documentations for accuracy.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Willing to support other team members as needed.
• Ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.
Project Assistant, Office Assistant, personal assistant, executive assistant, business assistant, Salesforce, Management of contracts, Investment Services, Multi-Family Office, RIA, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Family Office Jobs, RIA Jobs, Investment Ops Jobs, Greater New York Jobs, New York Careers, San Francisco Jobs, San Francisco Careers, Wilmington Jobs, Wilmington Careers