ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a prominent Multi-Family Office & Trust Company on an Investment Associate role. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
The Investment Associate will be instrumental in partnering with UHNW Clients and will work closely with the Wealth Advisory and Investment teams. The Associate will provide portfolio analysis, investment research, trade planning, financial presentations and analytical support and help to ensure consistency across all client relationships and offices.
Investment Associate Requirements- Do you have the following:
• Three to five years of related experience investment / financial services experience interfacing with UHNW clients.
• BA/BS Degree. Prefer Economics/Business major or relevant coursework and/or relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as superior analytical skills.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems – performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, CRM.
• Experience with Addepar, Bloomberg, and FactSet is a plus.
Investment Associate Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
• Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
• High visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
• Well-established and prominent organization.
Investment Associate Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Client Advisor team to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
• Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
• Conduct investment research regarding markets and securities.
• Create customized client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations.
• Review investment portfolio allocations.
• Execute investment programs under senior direction and place trades.
• Review performance reports.
• Assist with documentation relating to account profiles.
• Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars and conferences.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
• We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Investment Associate – whose name comes to mind?