ISC’s Financial Services Recruitment team is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Wealth Advisory firm with a strong presence in the US and Europe. The Firm is looking for an Investment Associate to join their growing investment team, opportunity can be in New York or San Francisco.
The Firm is well known for their impact investing strategies and is a leader in emerging wealth management practices. They are known for providing comprehensive investment management, wealth & estate planning, trust administration, as well as governance and education.
Excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative, best in class investment team and highly respected Firm. The Investment Associate will be an integral part of the investment team and highly visible to the CIO, as well as Executive team, MD level, and Advisors. This individual will also have an opportunity to source managers and bring ideas and opportunities to the investment team, including the CIO and Investment Committee.
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business, or related.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
• Previous experience analyzing investments.
• Manager selection and due diligence experience preferred.
• Impact investment experience preferred.
• Rewarding culture within a highly collaborative team.
• Global firm with excellent reputation.
• Leader in impact investing, with a focus on diversity, inclusion, sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
• High visibility to CIO, MD of Manager Research, as well as key internal stakeholders domestically and internationally.
• Continual opportunities for professional learning, development and career progression. The team is looking for someone who wants to continue growing within the firm – this is a feeder into a more Sr. level role.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Oversee due diligence of investments for financial and impact (ESG) strategies. This includes market-based solutions to climate change and equity solutions that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Utilize qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to give insight on current/perspective managers.
• Attend, participate and eventually lead manager meetings and conferences, staying abreast of prospective fund managers, as well as industry thought leaders and peers domestically and globally.
• Aid CIO and Senior Investment team members research new ideas and monitor existing strategies.
• Provide written research to be shared with clients, as well as executive team. This includes commentaries and overviews of meetings with fund managers, as well as due diligence reports, and other white papers across various impact topics.
• Actively participate in weekly and monthly investment team discussions regarding new strategies, managers, and investment ideas.
• Collaborate with other teams and members of the Investment Group on projects surrounding risk management, annual reports, asset allocations, and manager selection.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Investment Associates and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?