Our client is a leading and highly ranked Multi-Family Office with strong roots on the West Coast. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for add key members to their investment teams in Newport Beach, San Francisco and South Pasadena, California.
The Investment Associate and Investment Analyst are responsible for supporting the Portfolio Managers and other senior members of the Investment Team who will in turn mentor the candidate. The Investment Associate’s/Analyst’s functionality entails providing key portfolio analysis, research markets and securities, prepare client documents, process trades and complete reporting on research for client portfolios consisting of fixed income, equities, alternative investments, and cash. The candidate must possess advanced analytical, research and communication skills.
The firm fosters a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your role and make an impact within the firm.
Investment Associate/Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Desire to obtain or in process of obtaining the CFA designation.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in investment research/quantitative analytics.
• Substantive generalist investment knowledge cover all sectors, across asset classes.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong interest in stock analysis.
• Exposure to Ultra High Net Worth Clients with wealth management experience within the Family Office space.
Investment Associate/Analyst Responsibilities:
• Portfolio analysis, monitoring and custom reporting.
• Investment research including market analysis, development of financial models and Portfolio Manager support.
• Trade planning, implementation, and oversight.
• Report creation for communication with clients and prospects as well as providing market insight internally and externally.
• Special project management as assigned.
Investment Associate/Analyst Responsibilities– If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
• Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
• Reporting to the Chief PM with high visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
• Well-established and prominent organization.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Investment Associate/Analysts and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?