ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented HR Associate to provide support for acquisition integration and continued growth with the firm going public in 2022.
The HR Associate will align closely with the Head of HR and will serve as the first point of contact for HR inquiries. The HR Associate will partner with key stakeholders to develop and implement HR solutions and programs while gaining well rounded experience with all facets of HR.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• 3-4 years of experience in an HR role; financial services experience is a plus.
• Understanding and knowledge of Human Resources laws and compliance.
• Experience with MS Excel and HR Analytics.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• The organization is going public in 2022 and there’s tremendous growth opportunity.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Serve as the initial point of contact for all HR inquiries for employees regarding HR Policy and Procedure and escalating items for assistance as needed.
• Process day-to-day HR transactions ensuring timely response.
• Maintain employee records and data within HR system to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Assist with HR Metrics and Reporting in support of HR Audits, RFP Responses, and External Reporting.
• Support Recruiting and Onboarding efforts across the firm.
• Assist and lead HR initiatives such as process improvement, diversity and inclusion, and training.
• Manage ad hoc projects as needed.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp up-and-coming HR Associate , and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Let Lisa Finch know at .