ISC’s team of Hospitality Recruiters is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Hotel Management Group on a General Manager search to oversee the day-to-day operations of its property in GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO mountain destination property.
The General Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of this 180-room property including:
Coordinating activities and budgets of each department at the property – Front Office; Housekeeping, Engineering and Sales, as well as optimizing both revenue and guest satisfaction. Directly supervises executive committee and ensures they imbue hands on collaborative leadership.
General Manager requirements:
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS HOTEL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Keen understanding of influencing RevPAR; Guest Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction
• Strong financial acumen as it relates to hotel revenue.
• Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and guest service excellence.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups.
• Ideal candidates will enjoy the outdoors and a small-town atmosphere.
The following competencies are sought:
• Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills–Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously
build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Customer Service–Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes
feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Ethics–Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds
• Organizational Support–Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects
• Judgment–Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for
decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• A well-established Hotel Management company positioned for growth.
• Competitive compensation both base and bonus
• Rewarding and collaborative culture with a family-feel.
• Salary Range is $83,000.00 – $92,000.00 annually plus bonus.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply Online
Please contact Syndie Cassedy at
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for an experienced General Manager who loves the outdoors, and ideally candidates that are not looking – whose name comes to mind?
Please contact Syndie with referral contact information.