ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global investment firm. The firm specializes in providing customized global investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Head of FP&A to provide support for geographic expansion and continued growth.
The Head of FP&A will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for all financial forecasting and budgeting processes for global operations, lead financial model development, and provide oversight of firm analytics as related to the firm’s overarching business strategy. As a key member of the Executive Team, the Head of FP&A will liaise with investors, banks, and regulatory authorities and provide key support for M&A and capital market transactions.
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant financial planning & analysis and budgeting experience with at least 5 years of experience leading within a financial reporting role in a publicly traded company.
• CPA and/or MBA preferred.
• Previous public accounting, consulting, or banking experience preferred.
• Experience with oversight of multiple entities, managing and reporting across multiple jurisdictions.
• Experience in developing financial models.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Own the Company financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow), including forecasting, budgeting, and long-term planning.
• Build trusted relationships with senior executives and functional leadership
• Lead analytics and forecasting and analytics to evaluate performance.
• Partner with portfolio Controllers to build out budgets and forecasts.
• Generate P&L insights for management, both top-line and expense related; expand upon areas of opportunity with follow-up analyses and recommendations
• Assist with Board and investor packages, including during fundraising processes
• Model for various scenarios, run sensitivity analyses
• Support various initiatives across the firm to facilitate in global expansion.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Head of Fiduciary Services and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?