ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters has been retained by a prominent and growing global wealth advisory firm. The firm specializes in providing customized global investment management and investment advisory services to their clients – Ultra-High Net Worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations, and endowments. They’re seeking a talented Head of Fiduciary Services to provide oversight of the Trust Company due to continued growth and geographic expansion.
The Head of Fiduciary Services will partner closely with key internal stakeholders to provide oversight and strategic direction of the operation and management of the Trust portion of the firm. These areas will include but are not limited to trust administration, compliance and audit, bank examinations, systems implementation and technology upgrades, and overall practice and procedure enhancement. The ideal candidates will serve as a key member of the Trust Review Committee and on the Board of Directors.
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant trust and estates experience inclusive of leadership responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree and J.D. required.
• Experience Delaware Trust Law.
• Experience with personal trust, IRAs, estates, and guardianship administration.
• Proficiency with trust management and accounting software and systems.
• Exposure to UHNW Clients.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus, and profit sharing with excellent benefits.
• Highly visible as a key member of the Trust Company.
• Rewarding culture and team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Provide oversight and direction to trust administration and fiduciary tax teams including trust compliance, internal controls, and risk management for Trust Operations.
• Serve as the liaison between the Trust Company and the Chief Compliance Office, Controller, and Head of Client Services and Operations.
• Manage new business onboarding and administration of all fiduciary business.
• Manage and consult on estate administration services.
• Partner with the Fiduciary Tax Manager to oversee all the firm’s tax obligations and contribute to the development and implementation of trust strategies.
• Provide tax advice to counsel as it relates to irrevocable life insurance trusts.
• Manage tax reporting and compliance including the quarterly filings to the State of Delaware.
• Review current workflows for Trust Operations ensuring effectiveness and efficiency – proposing and implementing enhancements as necessary.
• Partner with key stakeholders to ensure compliance processes and procedures are in place for the trust entity.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Head of Fiduciary Services and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?