ISC’s team of Banking and Finance Recruiters is partnering with a large, growing Mortgage Bank to identify experienced Funders and Closers. This position is fully remote!
The Funder/Closer will be responsible for managing all clerical tasks, after the underwriting is complete, to enable funding. Exceptional company to work for with extensive advancement opportunities!
Funder/Closer – Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 3 years of mortgage closing experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Encompass
• Strong attention to detail, along with excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
• Ability to work from home without distraction
Funder/Closer – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $50,000-65,000
• Bonus per file closed
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay, and Employee Discount Program
• Positive work environment with growth opportunities!
Funder/Closer – Here’s the basics:
• Collect loan documentation and ensure that all requirements are met
• Prepare closing document packages
• Maintain logs and funding registers
• Identify and review issues, while taking the actions necessary to facilitate funding
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned Funder/Closer – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kim.