ISC Real Estate Development & Construction Recruiting team is partnering with a thriving Real Estate Development & Construction Company to recruit candidates for a Financial & Development Analyst for LIHTC in Austin, TX.
Requirements for Financial & Development Analyst – LIHTC – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline. MBA preferred.
• 10 years of experience in real estate finance, Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and market rate transactions and closings.
• Must have strong financial analysis skills.
• Experience in completing and submitting a Texas LIHTC application and closing a LIHTC project.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret business and legal documents.
• General understanding of real estate development.
• Self-driven, excellent communications both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, planning, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Financial & Development Analyst – LIHTC Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company will offer the below:
• Annual base salary – $80-$110K
• Bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Growth potential…the company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunity for long-term career growth.
Responsibilities for the Financial & Development Analyst – LIHTC will:
• Manage all aspects of financial transactions from initial underwriting, securing equity and debt financing through final funding and closing.
• Identify and underwrite new development opportunities.
• Assist with preparation of financial and competitive sourcing and TDHCA pre-application documents for prospective deals.
• Manage the assembly of LIHTC applications and RFPs.
• Ensure all documents are in compliance with the LIHTC program requirements and annual Qualified Allocation Plan.
• Prepare deal packages for potential equity and debt investors while evaluating financial terms.
• Review legal documents for consistency with previous agreements and current deals.
• Work with local housing authorities on HUD Development Proposals for ACC Contracts.
• Ensure TDHCA and HUD compliance deadlines are met during predevelopment, construction and stabilization phase of the project including carryover allocations, construction submittals, cost certifications, and final allocation applications.
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral reward for any names that turn into hires for this position! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.