ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a prominent renewable energy assets firm with offices across the US. Due to growth, the firm is looking for a Finance Manager to join their Finance and Operations team either in the Denver or New York office.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the financial health of the firm in order to promote success and growth while maintaining legal financial practices and will a focus on Treasury and Financial Planning & Analysis, corporate-level debt facilities, and special projects. With a high level of visibility, this role offers opportunities to collaborate with other departments and external stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
• Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of financial experience, preferably in the energy, real estate, or financial services sectors.
• Deep understanding of financial theory (IRR, ROI, valuation, capital allocation, financial modeling, etc.) and tactical FP&A experience (managing budgets, variance analysis, financial systems, financial reporting, data analytics, accounting, etc.).
• Knowledge and experience in GAAP.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary and bonus.
• Rewarding culture and collaborative team within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership, direction, and management of the finance team.
• Direct the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and governmental agency reports as needed.
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
• Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
• Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
• Analyze trends and data and advise on long-term business and financial planning. Create financial reporting and analytics to assist the business in making decisions.
• Establish and develop relationships with senior management and external parties and stakeholders such as consultants and auditors.
• Other duties as assigned.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Trust candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa Finch.