ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are currently partnering with a prominent Wealth Manager and Multi-Family Office (RIA) with offices throughout the U.S. Their clients include Ultra-High-Net-Worth individuals, families, institutions, trusts and foundations with 200MM and above in investible assets.
The firm is looking for a Fiduciary Tax Specialist professional to join their growing Trust team in the Delaware office. The role offers tremendous long-term career development and continued growth opportunities as they continue to expand.
The Fiduciary Tax Specialist will partner closely with and advise Fiduciary Counsel members, Trust Officers/Administrators, as well as Client Advisors on fiduciary income tax matters, estate planning issues, and other complex tax issues.
The opportunity is open due to growth and offers a competitive full package, excellent work environment with tremendous long-term advancement.
Fiduciary Tax Specialist Requirements – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally within accounting and/or finance.
• 2-5 years of experience preparing individual tax returns, preferably with experience within the Trust/Fiduciary space.
• Fiduciary tax return preparation highly preferred.
• Exposure with Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Clients
Fiduciary Tax Specialist Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
• Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
• Reporting directly to the Fiduciary Tax Manager with high visibility internally.
• Well-established and prominent organization.
Fiduciary Tax Specialist – Responsibilities:
• Oversee and Advise on income tax analysis of all fiduciary accounts that the firm is an appointed Trustee or Executor.
• Analyze distributions and all investments in fiduciary accounts.
• Partner closely with the Fiduciary Tax Manager and Director/Partner level on all fiduciary tax support.
• Consult and review income tax matters related to the firm’s clients.
• Advise on 1099 forms and other tax form issues.
• Oversee and complete annual tracking of all estimated tax payments and fiduciary income tax returns, ensuring returns are filed. As well as tax documents and refunds.
• Partner regularly with the Client Service and Investment Operations teams to gather relevant documents from clients.
• Oversee and complete research on tax matters, ensuring the Client Servicing team and Fiduciary Counsels are kept abreast of results and changes to tax laws.
• Oversee IRS payments for Clients.
• Continual support of ongoing projects and research of tax matters, including supporting and partnering with the Tax Manager on firm-wide initiatives.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
• We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Tax Professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?