ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters is partnering with a well-established Delaware trust company on a Fiduciary Financial Manager search. This firm specializes in providing investment and trust services to Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals.
The firm is looking for a top-level Fiduciary Financial Manager to manage their financial and accounting functions in a highly visible role collaborating with internal leadership and partnering with external organizations on tax returns. This innovative individual will bring their complete accounting cycle experience while leading a team and managing the financial health of the firm. A tremendous opportunity to make an impact while partnering with key decision makers.
Fiduciary Financial Manager Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, CPA a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of in-depth general accounting experience preferably with a trust company, bank, accounting firm, or law firm.
- A solid understanding of general ledgers, and principal and income accounting.
- Thorough knowledge analyzing financial statements including fiduciary and income tax law.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Access, and investment instruments.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Highly detailed with excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative thinker capable of providing recommendations and drive results.
Fiduciary Financial Manager Rewards:
- A rewarding culture within a family-oriented firm.
- High visibility to Leadership with opportunities to expand the position and continued professional development.
- Opportunity to make an impact partnering with senior leadership.
- Competitive salary with a great benefits package.
Fiduciary Financial Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process.
- Ensure the accounting team is performing to standards.
- Prepare financial reports for presenting to the Executive Committee.
- Collaborate with senior leadership on intermittent projects and assignments.
- Manage efficient processes of financial reporting to include reconciliation of accounts and assets.
- Manage the general ledger and tax return preparations, with immediate response to issues as they develop.
- Engage in the BSA/ AML compliance.
- Monitor and audit internal processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with required regulations.
- Collaborate on ad hoc projects as requested by leadership.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jennifer Crook, , 800.319.9670.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.