ISC’s team of Cannabis Recruiters is partnering with a rapidly growing Cannabis company to identify an experienced and proactive Facilities Manager.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for supporting a production and manufacturing facility in the Oklahoma City area. This role will oversee facility operations, supervise staff, manage maintenance and upkeep of equipment and systems. Ensure work performed is in compliance with local, state and federal regulations. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing standard operating procedures and maintaining best practices. Great opportunity with an innovative, growing company!
Facilities Manager – Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 6 years of facilities management experience
• Cannabis industry experience required
• Must have prior knowledge of and experience with the maintenance and repair of commercial irrigation systems
• Experience managing a team of 3+ employees
• Must have prior experience creating and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), developing safety protocols and best practices for facilities management
• Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills
Facilities Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus
• Vacation and paid time off
• Innovative work environment!
Facilities Manager– Here are the basics:
• Provide management training and support to facilities staff and ensure they have the resources to achieve their goals
• Plan, manage, and oversee all maintenance work
• Interact with the Information Technology department
• Comply with all safety norms and regulations set by the industry as well as standards operating policies and procedures
• Maintain irrigation system and service work on irrigation system as needed
• Ensure the facility meet all codes related to health, safety, and sanitation
• Champion operational excellence and continuous improvement processes
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referral confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Facilities Manager – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette