ISC’s Financial Services Recruitment team is partnering with a leading and highly ranked Investment Firm with a strong US presence with international growth. The organization is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their New York city office.
The Executive Assistant will support the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Impact Officer. This dynamic position is highly visible in the Executive Suite of the firm’s Corporate Headquarters.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Executive Assistant with 7+ years of experience managing the day-to-day of a busy executive. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills and maintain a realistic balance among competing priorities.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Prioritize competing requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
• Arrange and manage logistics for meetings, organizing catering as needed, and events
• Manage Executives’ calendars, compose and prepare correspondence
• Coordinate complex travel (domestic and international) and accommodations
• Assist in organization and completion of expense reports
• Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external colleagues and all matters pertaining to the Executive Suite
• Screen, manage and route calls and relay messages
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive office and internal departments
• Works closely and effectively with the Executive team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities and priorities, following up appropriately.
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect Executive Suite style and organization policy
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information and initiating communication
• Create, consolidate and maintain filing and retrieval system for corporate records, documents and reports
• Create documentation necessary for meetings: agendas, presentations materials, attendees and document meeting minutes as requested.
• Serve as the point person for the execution of documents requiring signatures
• Receive, sort and distribute mail to Executives
• Manage work related issues and advise when action or escalation is needed
• Provide back-up support to other Executive and Administrative Assistant
• Ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
Executive Assistant Rewards:
• The opportunity to support and learn from some of the brightest in the financial services industry
• Enjoy a highly visible position with frequent and direct contact with key stakeholders within the organization
• Autonomy over your position while collaborating and strategizing with the firm’s top executives daily
• Tremendous long term growth opportunity and development with a thriving company
Executive Assistant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 7-10 years of financial services executive support in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced skills in MSOffice Suite
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, including experience in drafting correspondence and memos
• Confident, mature attitude with an intuitive ability to anticipate the needs of the Executive Suite
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name.