ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Family Office / Investment Firm on an Executive Assistant search supporting the Chief Investment Officer. This firm specializes in providing customized investment solutions and portfolios to a select group of Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals.
The Executive Assistant opportunity is highly visible and ideal for a champion with 5+ years of experience managing the daily priorities of a busy Executive. The requires someone who is an outstanding communicator with the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is proactive and capable of keeping self and the Executive on task. In addition to Admin support to the CIO, the EA will take on project management responsibilities working with the broader team.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary point of contact internally and externally regarding the Executive Suite.
• Review and manage department invoices.
• Manage the Executive’s calendar, compose and prepare correspondences.
• Coordinate all travel accommodations.
• Innovatively research on process improvements and SOPs.
• Stay abreast of current events for briefings.
• Displays professionalism daily and engages with senior management.
• Screen, manage and route calls and relay messages.
• Ensure the personal and confidential requests are handled efficiently.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
• Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively.
• Manage and provide office support for the satellite location.
• Ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
Executive Assistant Rewards:
• Enjoy a highly visible position with frequent and direct contact with key stakeholders within the organization.
• Autonomy over your position while collaborating and strategizing with the firm’s top executives.
• Rewarding culture within a client focused, family-oriented firm.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 5 years as a strong administrative assistant supporting upper management and team members within the Professional Services industry. (Financial Services, etc).
• Highly attentive to the details in the quality of work.
• Advanced knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Exuberates professionalism and confidentially across all levels in a business setting.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jennifer Crook, , 800.319.9670.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. Please contact Jennifer with referral contact information.