ISC’s team of Manufacturing Recruiters is partnering with a large Chemical company to identify an experienced Environmental, Health, and Safety Specialist for their location near Detroit, MI.
The EHS Specialist will oversee all EHS training programs, as well as conduct assessments and lead corrective actions. Establishing relationships with employees is vital, as well as having strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have experience with OSHA and EPA, safety standards, storm water plans, plant operations, air permits, and waste management practices. Exceptional company and growth opportunity!
EHS Specialist – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Environmental, Health, or Safety field
• Minimum of 3 years of EHS experience
• Plastic extrusion or chemical experience
• Strong OSHA standards knowledge
• Experience with RC14001 Management System preferred
EHS Specialist – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $63,000-72,000
• Annual bonus
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Vacation, PTO
• Comprehensive training – collaborative and passionate team who wants you to succeed
• Exceptional growth potential
EHS Specialist – Here’s the basics:
• Audit, inspect, and collect/analyze date for all regulation reporting
• Implement, maintain, and improve the EHS Management system
• Develop and implement Environmental, Health, and Safety programs, polices, procedures, and best practices, while implementing or recommending new requirements and control measures
• Conduct assessments and lead reviews
• Advise on all EHS legislation and legal requirements
• Occasional travel locally
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Technical Manager – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.