ISC’s team of Sales Recruiters has been retained to identify a Director of Sales – AI Cancer Diagnostics. This is a remote position.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is delivering cutting edge AI based Cancer Diagnostics in pathology and efficiency to healthcare networks and leading institutions.
Director of Sales – AI Cancer Diagnostics Qualifications:
• 5+ years of sales / new business development experience specifically in Healthcare IT, high-end solution sales selling to hospitals, pathology, oncology, radiology, medical centers and commercial labs.
• Prior experience in health informatics preferred.
• Proven track record of marketing and selling high tech products to mainstream customers during the early start up period.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, qualifying targets, generating sales reports, and sales pipelines for new business opportunities.
• Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
• Aspiration to grow and lead a sales team.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Entrepreneurial, strategic, self-driven, passionate, team-oriented and enthusiastic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
• Ability to travel within the U.S. and international as necessary.
Director of Sales – AI Cancer Diagnostics Rewards:
• Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, bonus/commission, excellent benefits, and EQUITY!
• Creative, dynamic and rewarding culture with a highly innovative and collaborative team.
• While this role is for an individual contributor position, there is a clear career path to build a sales team.
Director of Sales – AI Cancer Diagnostics Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, execute and enhance business and sales plans to increase revenue.
• Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with current customers while building, educating and cultivating relationships and opportunities with new customers.
• Meet and/or exceed sales goals.
• Establish and manage relationships with senior level stakeholders.
• Maintain accurate account information, opportunities and funnel data.
• Analyze deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Sales – AI Cancer Diagnostics whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to