ISC’s team of Recruiters are partnering with a leading developer of multifamily affordable housing to recruit candidates for a Director of Real Estate Development for Multifamily – LIHTC projects in the greater Seattle, WA area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and to lead their development efforts.
Director of Real Estate Development – Multifamily – LIHTC – Requirements – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in all aspects of affordable housing development including acquisition, development, finance, entitlement, design, construction, lease-up and operations for multifamily affordable housing for LIHTC.
• Must have experience with tax exempt bond financing, LIHTC, and FHA mortgage insurance programs.
• Prior experience with market rate transactions and closing for LIHTC development.
• Must have strong project management and financial analysis skills.
• Prior experience securing acquisition, predevelopment, construction and permanent financing and securing entitlements.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret business and legal documents.
• Excellent leadership, communication both verbal and written, interpersonal, organizational, planning, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Director of Real Estate Development – Multifamily – LIHTC Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers the below:
• Annual base salary – $110 – $130K
• 100% company paid health, dental, vision and life insurance.
• Paid sick, vacation and holidays.
• 401(K) matching contributions.
• Growth potential…the company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunity for long-term career growth.
Director of Real Estate Development – Multifamily – LIHTC Responsibilities:
• Provide strategic direction and leadership to the real estate development team.
• Lead development operations to include coordinating financial packaging, securing acquisition, predevelopment, construction and financing.
• Supervise architects, consultants, property managers, contractors and development team members.
• Lead negotiations of agreements and financial documents, including partnership agreements, loan documents, construction contracts, architectural agreements and property management agreements.
• Ensure all documents are in compliance with the LIHTC program requirements and annual Qualified Allocation Plan.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with external partners, including banks, investors, government lenders, general contractors and architects.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name.