ISC’s team of Food and Beverage Recruiters is partnering with a national fresh produce company to identify an experienced and innovative Director of Operations for their Fresh-Cut Division.
Location is flexible with remote work available.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for providing leadership to the fresh-cut operations. The right candidate will have experience with management, KPI’s, food safety, maintenance, production, logistics, and sales. Exceptional culture with warm and caring leadership!
Director of Operations – Do you have the following?
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in food production
• Produce/Fresh-Cut experience preferred
• Intellectual elasticity – ability to lead and manage within a complex environment
• Experience in managing capital expenditures
• Open to regular travel throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
Director of Operations – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $150,000 or more based on experience and salary history
• Generous annual bonus tied to overall company performance
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Vacation, PTO
• Exciting, fun work environment with extremely low turnover rate!
Director of Operations – Here’s the basics:
• Develop and implement benchmarks, policies, processes, and procedures to minimize costs while improving quality
• Partner with Food Safety team
• Work with the Fresh-Cut Sales Division to ensure production can meet demand
• Create, track, and manage KPI’s for each facility
• Track inventory, forecast needs, implement preventative maintenance, and monitor food safety