ISC’s team of Marketing Recruiters has been retained to identify talent for a Director of Marketing – Healthcare Technology position in the greater Boston, MA area.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that is delivering cutting edge AI based Cancer Diagnostics in pathology and efficiency to healthcare networks and leading institutions.
Director of Marketing – Healthcare Technology Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of marketing management experience in a healthcare technology company.
- Prior experience in a high growth start-up environment in a healthcare field preferred.
- Proven track record of marketing high tech products to mainstream customers during the early start up period.
- Must have experience with smart copywriting skills, experience with briefing agencies and ability to provide art and creative direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial, strategic, self-driven, passionate, team-oriented and enthusiastic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. up to 20% and international as necessary.
Director of Marketing – Healthcare Technology Rewards:
- Competitive total compensation program inclusive of base salary, excellent benefits, and EQUITY!
- Creative, dynamic and rewarding culture with a highly innovative, collaborative and exceptional team.
- Opportunity to impact growth and expand company portfolio and customer base.
- While this role is for an individual contributor position, there is a clear path to build a marketing team.
- Opportunity to work remote 2 days a week.
Director of Marketing – Healthcare Technology Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute company’s marketing strategy to include, branding, positioning and developing value proposition and messaging.
- Create content and collateral to include clinical presentations, articles, blogs, case studies and videos.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders from content ideation through production, execution and distribution.
- Lead company participation in clinical meetings, conferences and other events.
- Participate in company’s public relations and media outreach activities.
- Lead campaigns and promotional activities, optimize engagements with target audience and company’s digital footprint.
- Manage external vendors.
- Plan and manage marketing budget.
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Marketing whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to