ISC’s team of HR Recruiters has been retained to identify a Director of Human Resources for a growing Property Management company in the greater Atlanta, GA area.
The Director of Human Resources will manage the recruiting process, onboarding of new employees, administering benefits, salary, sick leave, and the performance review process, leave of absence, conflict resolution and enforcement of company policies and practices.
Exceptional culture, benefits, and career growth opportunities with a highly collaborative company!
Director of Human Resources Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
• 5+ years of HR experience managing recruiting, onboarding of new talent, administering benefits, compensation, payroll, employee relations, performance reviews, succession planning and enforcement of company policies and procedures for a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) or with a PEO.
• Must have single family property management experience.
• Prior experience leading and managing an HR team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, attention to detail, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations, and business goals.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Director of Human Resources – our client offers:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
• Bonus potential
• Great benefits
• Opportunity to work remote 2 days a week
Director of Human Resources Responsibilities:
• Will partner with the executive leadership team to design and execute the organization’s human resources and talent strategy as it relates to current and future talent for the organization, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Manage the talent acquisition process, to include developing job descriptions and new positions within the company, recruitment, interviewing and hiring of qualified candidates, particularly for management, exempt and professional roles, in collaboration with department managers.
• Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the company attracts and retain top talent.
• Assist in the development of management of learning and development and initiatives for internal development opportunities.
• Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Manage discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
• Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume as an attachment in MS Word to
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a Director of Human Resources – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to