ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a leading Investment Firm / Multi-Family Office on a Director of Financial Planning role. The firm prides themselves on high touch relationships with their clients and a supportive, collaborative team environment. They are a fast-growing organization that embraces a culture every employee is valued, has a voice, and makes a noticeable impact.
The firm partners with UHNW individuals/families, endowments and foundations and specializes in providing informed decisions in all financial areas – investments, tax/estate planning, philanthropy and next generation education. They customize investment policies for each client and family they serve and looking for a passionate and experienced Financial Planner to oversee planning strategies firmwide. The opportunity is open due to growth as the current Director is being promoted.
Director of Financial Planning Requirements- Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within Finance or Business.
• CFP, CPA or J.D. strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years providing advice and guidance to UHNW clients.
• Experience with cashflow and modeling software.
• Expertise in corporate and individual tax strategies, estate planning, and philanthropic giving.
Director of Financial Planning Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
• Tremendous opportunity for continued growth and professional development with regular interaction with Partners/C level.
• Client interaction and opportunity to create and manage complex planning for UHNW clients.
• Collaborative culture and fun, energetic team atmosphere.
• Well managed and growing organization with an excellent reputation.
Director of Financial Planning Responsibilities:
• Create, manage, and implement customized recommendations, including wealth enhancement, transfer, protection, and charitable giving, for ultra-high net worth clients
• Analyze estate plan documents to evaluate for revision recommendations
• Meet with clients to discuss cash flow model and plan recommendations
• Build and implement custom cash flow model scenarios
• Research and deliver updates regarding current tax mitigation strategies and prevailing estate plan methods to Firm
• Partner with Wealth Advisory team to create customized advanced planning proposals for prospective clients
• Write and give planning insights and content for client publications
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Financial Planning professionals and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?