ISC’s team of Marketing Recruiters is partnering with a leading high-quality early education center to identify an experienced Director of Development/Director of Marketing.
The Director of Development/Marketing will identify, plan, and execute all marketing and communications programs. The right candidate will have experience with public relations, strategic marketing, media and social media relations, maintaining strong relationships with the press, analytics, and serving as a spokesperson. Exceptional, passionate, and growing company to work for!
Director of Development/Director of Marketing – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of marketing, communications, and public relations experience
• Experience managing CRM platforms
• Relatable, community oriented, creative, outgoing, innovative, passionate motivator with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to research, analyze, write, and edit, as well as manage the website
• Strategic thinker with a strong desire to grow!
Director of Development/Director of Marketing – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Base salary of $70-100k depending upon experience
• Annual bonus
• Competitive health insurance, PTO, matching 401k
• Exciting work environment with the opportunity to truly make a difference!
Director of Development/Director of Marketing – Here’s the basics:
• Create, implement, and evaluate the success of a marketing program including communications, public relations, and advertising
• Advocate for early education
• Organizational development
• Responsible for the editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all publications including newsletters, press releases, online, video, and email
• Develop strategic public relations initiatives, media relations, social media content, and grassroots marketing campaigns
• Build and sustain relationships with social service agency reps, community service organizations, civic leaders, and the community
• Administer CRM program to optimize enrollment
• Act as the spokesperson on a range of issues and topics
• Occasional travel to Pittsburgh
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Development/Director of Marketing – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.