ISC’s team of Software Recruiters is partnering with an innovative and growing retail analytics SaaS company to identify a Director of Customer Success/Client Success.
The Director of Customer Success will oversee the Customer Success department, involving people management, individual contribution toward their largest strategic accounts, and scale process and automation to continue to drive efficiency across the Customer Success team.
The right candidate will be passionate about thinking in the long-term, have a strong curiosity and love for continuous learning, and will be heavily people focused. Exceptional growing company in a collaborative, positive, and passionate environment!
This position can be located in either Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA. They are flexible with a combination of working from home/in-office.
Director of Customer Success – Do you have the following:
• Minimum of 8 years of experience managing Enterprise level accounts in Customer Success
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership position
• Excellent at managing and mentoring through influence, not authority
• Experience working with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Passionate about the job you do and the people you work with
• Experience managing P&L, related at customer gross and net retention preferably
Director of Customer Success – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• $150-175k base salary, depending upon experience; commission OTE 20-25%, uncapped
• Health insurance, unlimited PTO, equity, parental leave, 401k
• Exciting, encouraging, positive company with tons of room for growth!
Director of Customer Success – Here are the basics:
• Take ownership of the account management and processes to support partners, while achieving high retention targets
• Manage and track value, executive relationships to exceed the stakeholders expectations
• Ensure that CS, Sales, and Implementation teams are working together to achieve growth
• Identify and solve any obstacles; Ensure KPIs are met
• Be an owner of the role, driving success and expansion, while leading and mentoring the CS team
• Identify risks in order to eliminate them
• Become an advocate for the customer and provide internal feedback for better service, tracking, support, and requests
How to Apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referral confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success/Client Success – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.