ISC CONSTRUCTION RECRUITERS have been engaged to identify a Director of Construction Field Operations for Multifamily and/or Commercial Construction in the greater Fort Smith, AR area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Construction & Development Company!
Director of Construction Field Operations – Multifamily and/or Commercial Responsibilities –
Here’s the basics:
• Manage and provide strategic direction and support to Field Construction Managers in the construction process.
• Coordinate assignments for Construction Field Managers and ensure projects are completed on time, in budget and with industry quality standards.
• Audit project scheduled with Construction Field Managers.
• Partner with Construction Field and Project Managers in the development of logistics plans and schedules during pre-construction and initiation of project activities.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with Trade Partners and Municipalities to ensure projects are built on time, within budget and industry quality standards.
• Perform and audit RFI’s and Submittals.
• Coordinate and schedule monthly project safety audits with Safety Consultant.
• Comply with OSHA Safety and Loss Control Program.
• Ensure full utilization of Procore documentation by field construction management team, including daily logs, photo logs, scheduling, document retention, meeting minutes and punch lists.
Requirements for Director of Construction Field Operations – Multifamily and/or Commercial – Do you have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related discipline required.
• 15+ years of experience in Multifamily and/or Commercial Construction management.
• Prior experience managing projects with wood frame and steel construction.
• Must have experience managing 150+ unit projects in excess of $10 million.
• Prior knowledge and experience of all aspects of the construction process.
• Experience reading and interpreting construction documents and plans to include blueprints and shop drawings.
• Strong project management and financial analysis experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
• Great leadership skills, self-driven, highly motivated, very good communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Procore and Bluebeam.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
• Ability to travel up to 90%.
Director of Construction Field Operations – Multifamily and/or Commercial Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Competitive base salary ($120-$130K) commensurate with experience.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Great place to work! Collaborative and passionate team with extensive knowledge and expertise in Multifamily and Commercial Construction.
• Great career development opportunities! The company is rapidly growing and with that comes opportunities to excel in your career based on performance.
How to apply:
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We pay a $500 referral for any names that result into hires for this position! Direct all names to me and I’ll do the rest! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.