The ISC Recruiting team at International Search Consultants is partnering with a prominent Commercial Roofing Company to recruit candidates for a Director of Commercial Roofing Operations position in the greater Tallahassee, FL area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organization.
Director of Commercial Roofing Operations – Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Sales, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
• 10 years of leadership experience in commercial roofing, operations, sales management and business development.
• In-depth knowledge of commercial roofing systems.
• Prior P&L experience.
• Experience in developing effective processes and procedures.
• Ability to develop and achieve high standards of service and develop a high performing team that embraces a culture of quality, safety and service.
• Self-driven, highly motivated, verbal and written communications, interpersonal, organizational, time management and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to lead, plan and manage change for a growing organization.
• Must be able to travel up to 40%.
Director of Commercial Roofing Operations Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Company will offer:
• Competitive salary
• Great incentive program
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan
• Holiday Time Off
• Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long-term career growth.
As Director of Commercial Roofing Operations, you will:
• Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Commercial Roofing Sales and Operations team.
• Engage in continuous improvement of operational processes and procedures.
• Lead selling and marketing efforts of company Commercial Roofing growth goals.
• Oversee direct cost management.
• Hire, train and mentor employees.
• Facilitate effective communications within the organization at the regional and corporate levels.
• Collaborate with Estimating team to ensure appropriate details have been considered for commercial roofing jobs.
• Assist sales team in assessing how to effectively target national account customers, continuously build strong relationships and improve closing ratios during the sales process.
• Attend Sales and proposal meetings.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We pay a $500 referral fee for any names that turn into hires for this position! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.