ISC’s team of SaaS Sales Recruiters has been retained to identify a Director of Partner Channel Sales in the Seattle area. Our client is a leader in their Enterprise software industry.
The Director of Channel Sales will develop and maintain revenue-generating business relationships, design policies to allow partnerships to thrive, identify opportunities for new partnerships, and strengthen existing relationships. Experience increasing revenue in a SaaS environment by managing successful channel partner campaigns is vital. Exceptional culture and growth opportunities – must be a builder and passionate about developing the department!
This position can work remotely on the West Coast; however, Seattle area is preferred.
Director of Partner Channel Sales Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Manager, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred
• 5+ years of experience managing partners (direct and indirect) and selling Enterprise-wide software and services solutions through software channels
• Executive level presence in order to present effect sales presentations at the C-Level
• Proven sales experience at managing resources and complex, multi-dimensional sales efforts
• Procurement experience is a plus
• Leadership experience is preferred
• Strategic, organized, self-driven, passionate, team-oriented, and enthusiastic
Director of Partner Channel Sales – our client offers:
• High visibility role – an opportunity to create and develop the business unit
• Rewarding culture with a highly innovative and collaborative team
• Flexible work environment
• Competitive base salary, 60/40 split with fully paid medical insurance for the family, unlimited PTO, equity, and other exceptional benefits!
Director of Partner Channel Sales Responsibilities:
• Achieve quota and demonstrate successful channel sales of Enterprise SaaS products and services
• Manage relationships with customers and vendors
• Oversee new projects to create stronger partnerships and alliances
• Scale partner channels and establish a profitable revenue center
• Work with partners to solve issues and communicate needs
• Create additional roles as needed to support business unit growth
• Engage with Sales in hunting, qualifying, and identifying potential alliances
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Software Director of Channel/Partner/Alliances – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.