ISC’s team of SaaS Sales Recruiters has been retained to identify a Director of Business Development for a Market Intelligence software company. This is a fully remote position.
The Director of Business Development will identify and develop business opportunities utilizing outbound hunting skills. Building and maintaining a strong pipeline focused on obtaining new business across Fortune 500 brands is vital. Exceptional culture, benefits, and growth opportunities with a highly collaborative company!
Director of Business Development Qualifications:
• 5+ years of new business development experience with a market research firm, DIY platform, or panel/sample company
• Proven success in developing and owning a new sales funnel
• Consultative/advisor approach to help clients achieve their objectives and business goals
• Create and deliver presentations in person, conference, and via phone
• Deep understanding of the market research business and tech products
• Experience selling SaaS products at senior levels
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, highly disciplined, self-motivated, hunter mentality, entrepreneurial spirit
Director of Business Development – our client offers:
• Rewarding culture with a highly innovative and collaborative team
• Amazing culture and benefits!
• Flexible work environment
• Travel approximately 25-50%
• Competitive salary; 50/50 OTE; Health, dental, vision, unlimited PTO, 401k, career advancement, monthly perks, and more
Director of Business Development Responsibilities:
• Identify and develop business opportunities utilizing outbound hunting skills
• Create and maintain strong trusted advisor relationships with prospective clients, while having the ability to educate them on the capabilities, services, and tools
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products
• Accountable for achieving net sales and revenue targets
• Partner closely with internal service and account teams to ensure successful client relationships
• Meet weekly KPIs for outbound activities
• Create compelling proposals and presentations
• Negotiate pricing and legal terms with clients
• Attend industry related events for continued education
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Business Development within the Market Research SaaS space – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Kara.