ISC Sales Recruiting team is partnering with a growing Engineering and Technology Company to recruit candidates for a Director of Business Development – Remote position in Arlington, VA.
This amazing opportunity allows someone to join a growing company and essentially ‘ride the wave’ as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Director of Business Development – Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology (Software Development), Science or Business Administration required. Advanced degree highly desired.
• 3+ years of Federal business development experience with a proven track record of success in developing a robust pipeline and generating new business opportunities.
• Must have a strong understanding of federal acquisition regulations, policies and contract vehicles.
• Prior experience within the Federal Civilian and Defense sectors.
• Knowledge of surface, submarine or unmanned maritime platform systems.
• Experience identifying, qualifying and winning contracts greater than $50M.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a small collaborative and fast paced environment.
• Prior experience leading interdisciplinary teams.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
Director of Business Development Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Bonus potential
• Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Paid time off and holidays.
• Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Director of Business Development Responsibilities:
• Identify and qualify new business opportunities for Federal Government agencies and oversee the capture management process, to include identification, qualification, and determination for bid for business development opportunities.
• Formulate and execute strategies and pipeline development.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with new and current Federal Government and industry partners.
• Participate in the development of annual and long-range strategic business plans.
• Manage the opportunity pipeline process for revenue projections and direct input to the company’s budget and forecasting process.
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to