ISC’s team of Telehealth Recruiters is partnering with a leading Telehealth organization to identify a seasoned Director of New Business Development
**Location is flexible with remote work available.
This person will execute strategic New Business Development, forging relationships to create new opportunities for internal and external growth. This candidate will be responsible for driving new business as well as growing existing accounts.
Director New Business Development Telehealth- Do you have the following?
• Bachelors, MBA preferred
• 10 years minimum in Healthcare
• Extensive knowledge of various healthcare plans and provider organizations, EMR systems, and provider workflow
• Proven track record of developing and closing New Business
Director New Business Development Telehealth– If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
• Terrific company culture, with clearly defined career path
• 401K match
• Competitive compensation, plus excellent health, dental and vision insurance plans
Director New Business Development Telehealth – Here’s the basics:
• Forecast, and establish new business to increase overall end of year revenue
• Establish relationship with key decision makers
• Research complex, multi billion dollar organizations, forging relationships with these innovative organizations
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a New Business Development Director with Telehealth experience– whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Dana Giancaterino,